10070 Mesa Rim Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121
Mon-Fri: 3:00pm-10:00pm (Tuesdays are OPEN to public)
Team Mesa Rim now trains at the Climbing Training Center.
Mesa Rim Climbing & Fitness Center
970 Harvard Way
Reno, NV 89502
- completely new, ground-up construction
- 24,000 square foot state-of-the-art climbing facility
- 30 to 50 foot tall climbing walls designed for beginners and expert climbers alike
- lead climbing, top rope climbing and a large bouldering area
- dedicated studio quality yoga studio, a full service fitness area with weights and cardio equipment, spa quality locker rooms, and a sauna
- a spacious lounge and communal workspace that opens to an outdoor deck with views of Mt. Rose and the Sierra foothills
We expect to open doors in Summer 2017! If you would like to be a part of Mesa Rim Reno or have feedback on the project please contact Marlowe Kulley, Reno Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.