2017 Avocado Cup
Gather your friends and get ready for the annual Bouldering League at Mesa Rim!
• 1/24 – Mira Mesa from 6pm-9pm
We’ll be celebrating the first round of qualifiers in the inaugural Avocado Cup with a Guac-Off competition!
Bring your grandma’s best guacamole recipe, we’ll bring the chips!
• 2/07 – Mission Valley from 6pm-9pm
Avocado themed dessert contest!
• 2/21 – Climbing Training Center from 7pm-9pm
Beer Garden and BBQ!
• FREE to compete with entry into the gym (daypass or membership)
• Qualifiers will be redpoint format (climbers have 3 hours to climb the problems of their choice. Their highest scored completed problems determine their place)
• Participants must compete in both qualifiers to be eligible for finals.
• There will be a beer garden and BBQ for finals. If you buy an Avocado Cup shirt during any of the events you get free beer (21+)!
• Categories: V-Fun (Vb-V0), Explorers (V1-V3), Adventurers (V4-V6), Peak (V7+)
2017 Youth Bouldering Divisional Championships
We are excited to be hosting this year’s Youth Bouldering Divisional Championships in the Climbing Training Center. This will be the largest youth bouldering event we have hosted with over 200 of the strongest young climbers from all over California and Nevada!
When: Saturday, January 14th. Finals will be on Sunday, January 15th.
Where: Mesa Rim Climbing and Training Center – 10070 Mesa Rim Road, San Diego CA, 92121